This past weekend, Marc and I had the chance to look at all the proofs from our engagement session at Downtown Norfolk, VA and they turned out great! It took four of us, Marc, Carole, Patrick, and me, hours to choose which pictures to get. Marc and I made our decision on what pictures to keep and we can't wait to share them with you!
Jeff and his wife Nicole from Calma Photography made the photo shoot a wonderful experience! Of course we were nervous at first because neither Marc nor I have ever done a photo shoot, but we became more comfortable as they day went on. Both are a great team to work with. They definitely made us feel comfortable and made the entire day so much fun . We can't wait 'til they shoot our wedding day! I'm sure it will be another great experience!
If anyone is in need of a photographer, we highly recommend them!!!!
Click here to see the preview on their blog: Engagement pictures

1 comment:
LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! they turned out awesome!!!! can't wait to see them all!! love you!
Post a Comment